Pooh 3D Hunnypot
(as seen on Disney Family)
If hunny is near, Pooh can’t be far. Keep him close by building this fun hunny pot papercraft. It’s a playful decoration that any Pooh fan is sure to love.
What You'll Need to Make a Pooh 3D Hunnypot
- Regular paper or cardstock
- Glue or double-sided tape
How To Make Your Pooh Hunnypot
Download the Pooh Pattern
- Print Pooh and his hunny pot on regular paper or cardstock and cut out the pieces.
- Fold Pooh in half along the dotted lines so the design is two-sided, then fold the tab under his feet outward to create a stand.
- Using glue or double-sided tape, secure Pooh’s front and back sides together. Be careful not to glue or tape the tabs you folded outward.
- Make the folds at the base and sides of the hunny pot piece away from you to form the pot. Make the folds at the lip of the pot towards you.
- Glue the A tabs on the hunny pot to the inside of the corresponding pieces. Tuck the B tabs into the top of the pot to close it.
- Finally, align Pooh’s body with the dotted line printed at the top of the hunny pot, and secure Pooh’s body to the pot with glue or double-sided tape.