Pooh & Piglet Paper Lantern
What You’ll Need To Make a Pooh Lantern
- Regular paper or cardstock
- Glue or double-sided tape
How To Make It
- Print the template on regular paper or cardstock and cut out the pieces. Make all folds along dashed lines.
- Using glue or double-sided tape, secure the panels to each other with the large tabs. Make sure the character panels are positioned opposite each other.
- Secure the two top pieces, then use the tabs at the top of the four panels to attach the top of the lantern to the base.